These are only general styles. There are lots of different brands offering a wide range of options within each carrier type. It is sort of like talking about: sneakers, pumps, boots and slippers. These are groups of shoe styles, each offering many, many options and features with lots of companies offering so many options. With so many choices it can become overwhelming.
It is important to note that baby-wearing is always a good thing when it works for you and supports your lifestyle. All carriers offer loads of benefits to both parents and babies no matter what style you choose. Some level of convenience, bonding, baby soothing, freedom and flexibility will be provided by any baby carrier. The levels though, will vary widely as will the options, comfort, convenience and price. Why Chibuki?
With almost two decades of parenting under my belt, I was tired of "making do". At this point in my life I just wanted the perfect baby carrier. I had owned, borrowed or heavily researched every style of carrier available. I was a frustrated baby-wearing expert with 6 kids and a bad back.
Being somewhat of a perfectionist, I now began my quest to design the ultimate baby carrier. With my mini product tester in tow and the support of my amazingly patient family, we pounded the pavement and revamped the design countless times until finally, the Chibuki of today was born.
Chibuki is essentially a "souped up" Mei Tai carrier, a basic Asian design that has been around for centuries and is still in use today. Mei Tais in general though, were never popular in Western countries until manufacturers recently began adjusting the design to offer a much more comfortable carry. I took that to a whole new level on my mission to create the perfect baby-wearing solution.Here are some of my favorite Chibuki features:
* Shoulder straps that are angled "just right" for a super comfortable carry
- this took a while to perfect!
* Slightly stretchy straps for the perfect wrap
- but not too stretchy to give the just the right level of support
* Extra wide shoulder strap fabric to support and cradle your back
- Read what the Doctor of Osteopathy has to say.
* Extra long shoulder straps for super supportive carries for your larger baby /toddler
- This carry is so exciting and only available here!
- Watch our tutorial on the extra, extra supportive tie.
* Longer body to support baby's head and neck
- while being fully adaptable to a smaller baby
* Full front support when carrying baby on your back
- discreet, fashionable and supportive
* Stunning fabric options so you look good while you feel good
- no need to sacrifice to be a "good" parent anymoreA word from Tzivi:I use my Chibuki every day in every way, for walking, riding buses, trips to the playground and just strolling with my little ones. Chibuki has made my parenting experience so much richer in ways that I never thought possible. My whole family now enjoys baby wearing. We are just having so much fun and so much freedom! I am immensely grateful that Chibuki came into my life.
I look forward to hearing from you and know that you will enjoy parenting the Chibuki way as much as I do.Contact us here or directly at:
or at (972)52-762-6863.